Friday, October 17, 2008

Rock Star

Every Mon and Wed Trace has school and now every Mon and Wed we pick up T's friend Alex. Alex is HILARIOUS!! The child cracks me up everytime I see him. This monday was no different. Once Alex was all saddled up in the seat he began to sing. Hmmmm...let me rephrase that. He was not just singing the child was belting it out. Now let me just say that last year I had the priviledge of teaching 8 children - 6 were girls. I had many High School Musical and Hannah Montana performances by my girls. Well, I didn't expect to have Hannah Montana's "Best of Both Worlds" song performed by these two 4-year-old boys. Needless to say that provided me a good little chuckle. Once the song was over Alex told T that his favorite rock star was Hannah Montana. Then he asked Trace, "Trace, who is your favorite rock star?" Trace pondered this a moment and then replied..."My mommy!" I love my kid! And yes, we do rock out in my car!

No comments: