Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hole in One

I just need to do some braggin' about my 4-year-old. This kid can golf! O.k. maybe it's not golf but he can sure Put-Put. I think that in our 4 night run of Put-Put games he had about 5 hole-in-ones! We also discovered that he is a switch golfer. He can hit either right or left with the same accuracy. Its crazy. Also he beat me 2 of the 4 nights. I only played 2 of the 4 nights. Although, I did have a handicap...


Shea-Shea and I were partners. While she was awake I could golf with both hands but when she fell asleep I was the one-handed Put-Putter.

4 comments:

Emily said...

at least it's a cute handicap!!!

Way to go Trace.
That's awesome!

Tonya Lee said...

That pic of you wearing her is too funny! I have no doubt that Trace could beat me minus a baby (or 2 in my case)!

Kyla said...

It looks like you were putting 3 handed! Love the blog :)

CEU said...

I just love the entire golf attire - especially the "wedges".