Monday, February 9, 2009

Man in the Mirror

So, I'm sitting here are my computer trying to figure out Facebook. (Yes, I have joined the FB ranks). I soon realized that my son is talking to someone in the bathroom. Last I checked the only people in my house were myself, Trace and Shea. Shea is taking a nap and as far as I know she still cannot talk. So I peek in the bathroom and I see my sweet boy standing on his stool, leaning on the bathroom counter, looking at the mirror and this is what I hear, "How are you doing today?" - "We're wearing the same shirt" - "Looks good" - "I guess we need to wash our hands now". I must tell you that there were hand motions and head nods to go with the conversation. That my friends is all I heard because by that point I had to turn my back so that T would not see me laughing to the point of tears.

3 comments:

Kyla said...

THAT needed to be on camera!!!!!

Pamela Johnson said...

that is hilarious!

Dana said...

LOL! That is too funny!