Monday, February 16, 2009

Laundry Mystery

I hate laundry. Let's just make that clear now. I try to get it done as fast as possible which means no pocket checking, maybe I'll use Spray-n-Wash and colors and whites WILL be in the same load if there is not enough for two separate loads. Obviously I have had some mishaps in my days of laundry life due to my afore mentioned laundry philosophy. Yes, there has been plenty of pink T-shirts and socks. Yes, there has been many pieces of clothing that have come out smaller than they went in. And yes, there has been many loose items that have shown up in the bottom of the washer or dryer that shouldn't have been there. I'm sure most of us have found things like dollar bills (or larger bills if you're lucky), coins, tubes of lip gloss or lipstick, Kleenex, toys, balls, pieces of glass, pins, markers, crayons, shoes, etc. Well, my friends I believe I have a new one for you. Today I found a baby tooth in the bottom of my washer. Now maybe that doesn't sound too strange since I am obviously NOT good at checking pockets but the very strange thing is that - the tooth does not belong to anyone in my family. So, anyone missing a tooth???

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sooooo weird!

So weird.

are you sure its a baby tooth?

Weird.