Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Laundry Mystery Has Been Solved

Before you read this make sure that you have read or have knowledge of the Laundry Mystery post.

Yes, my friends the mystery has been solved. While at Zumba last night I just happened to walk into a conversation between two friends. This is what I heard as I was approaching them:
"Jenna lost her tooth and we can't find it. She doesn't remember when she lost it."

At this point I bound in with - "I have a tooth! I have a tooth!"

Come to find out the tooth belonged to sweet Jenna Fly. You see, her and Trace have become best buds during Basic Training and the two of them usually end up play fighting and tackling each other. Apparently, during one of these episodes Jenna's tooth was knocked out and ended up sticking to T's clothes.

I never told T what happened. I never told him that I found out what he and Jenna had been doing while they were supposed to be learning about Jesus. This morning we were at Sam's and my boy decided to fess up to what happened. As he divulged the situation where the two of them were "pushing each other and he accidentally hit Jenna and she bled but (he) said (he) was sorry" I had to suppress my smile and let him have his time of confession. Repentance is good for the soul. All in all - mystery solved.

3 comments:

Betty said...

At least we did not have to involve the "po-po" on this-"T" came clean pretty FAST! That's awesome to know you have a sweet honest young man as a son:) It is a true reflection of what his mommy and daddy are teaching him!!!

Emily said...

Oh dear...
That's crazy that the tooth stuck to his clothes.
Good thing he 'fessed up first!
What a sweet boy.

lynn said...

that's gross!!!!!!!
remind me not to laundry at your house!!! but tell the babies i love them!!