Monday, September 22, 2008

Fun Friday

Friday's are becoming our Fun-Day. On this Friday Trace got to choose where we ate lunch. He decided on Taco Bell. I have no idea why since normally he would opt for Micky-D's. He said that he wanted chips-n-cheese. Yummy in the Tummy. Now, I need to mention that lately I have really been trying to lose the baby weight from Shea...and Trace...and the 15 lbs I put on just because I moved to the South. Seriously, you Southerners fry everything. And its good! Anyway, back to my original thought...I decided to be good at Taco Bell so I ordered a taco salad. What I got was glorified bean dip. See for yourself. Normally I don't take pics of my food but today I had to. Do you see what Taco Bell has for utensils? Oh, yes, my friends. What you see is a SPORK!!! I have never in my life had to eat a salad with a spork. Seriously Taco Bell, get some real utensils.
Shea wanted some lunch too. To her satisfaction she had a wonderful bottle of Similacs best. Lip lickin' good.

No comments: