Monday, September 22, 2008

First Day of Preschool

To say that my child was excited about his first day of preschool would be an understatement. He kept asking if it was time to go. This was pretty annoying since he gets up at 6am and we don't leave for school until 8:45. I thought T would be a little disappointed that I would not be at school with him this year but he got over it REAL quick.




He adores his teacher Mrs. Anne Marie. She is Wonderful!


I think the saddest and best part of his first day of preschool was that he went right into class without saying goodbye to me. I missed the goodbye hugs but was so thankful that my child is comfortable and excited to be at school. Once I left the school it was off to a day of errands with Shea. I got so much done! But...I really did miss my sweet boy.


1 comment:

Emily said...

So cute...what's with sticking his butt out. haha
He cracks me up